Social Icons

rss feedemail

Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Favorite Subject.




My mom asked me to start putting a journal entry, or at least one piece of writing, on my blog everyday. So that's what this is for. I couldn't really think of anything to write so I looked up some writing topics and since this is for school, I'm going to write about my favorite subject.

Well, really I don't have a favorite subject because like most people school isn't really my favorite thing to do.

I really like reading so if all you had to do for language arts was read, then that would be my favorite subject. Unfortunately you have to do a lot more than that.... I like science sometimes, such as when you do experiments, but you can't do those for everything. Also, a lot of science has to do with the human body and that really grosses me out, especially stuff about blood. I definitely CAN NOT be a doctor when I grow up. History is pretty much a drag and the only thing that I ever got interested in, that I can remember, is World War II. Plus, I still wonder why we have to learn about Ancient Civilizations and Medieval times and that kind of stuff. I understand that it teaches us the past and how far we've come, but why do we have to know that? Anyway, that leaves math. For the most part math isn't that bad because I actually understand it and it's the subject that I'm best at. So I guess math is my favorite subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trinity Academy

Trinity Academy is the name of my school, we got to name it ourselves since I am homeschooled. I like homeschooling a lot and I am excited this year because my cousins are being homeschooled too! Come back and see what I doing.(:




Taylor@Trinity Photography

I really like taking pictures and I have a really good opportunity to learn how to take good pictures and really learn how to use the camera because I am homeschooled. I hope you like them!(:

Trinity Farm

About two years ago my dad decided that he wanted to start a little farm. Our farm started out with three cows and has now progressed to 10 beef cows, a milk cow, and 15 chickens. The only animals out of all of these that are mine are two of the chickens, their names are Omelet and Eleanor. I will put some pictures of our animals and tell you if we get anymore! Make sure you stay updated.

Just Taylor

There's a lot that I could tell you about me and you can read a lot of it in my About Me bio. Just a little bit though, is that I am thirteen, homeshooled, and I live on a farm(: Stay tuned and you will get to see what's going on in my life.