Social Icons

rss feedemail

Friday, November 2, 2012

Rich.




Do you think that you're rich? No? Well listen to this... 1 billion people in the world live of off $1 dollar a day. That means you spend a whole weeks worth of money on ONE Starbucks coffee. Every two seconds someone dies of starvation. You have a pantry full of food whenever you want it. There are people that drink water so nasty that you wouldn't feed it to your dog. The minute you saw it you would dump it out and fill the bowl up from your sink, that has an endless amount of water supply. Now do you feel rich? I do.

After hearing those thing I don't know how you feel, but I feel very blessed and RICH. I also feel like I, and everyone else, take to much for granted. When we look into our fridge full of food and complain that there is nothing to eat, we are taking what we have for granted. When we are at our house, that has phones, computers, and TV's, and we complain that we have nothing to do, we are taking that for granted.

If you have food in your stomach, no saying you have to have a steak, some corn, and cake in there, but if you have food in your stomach and clothes on you back then you are rich. As people we take stuff for granted and we really shouldn't. We are blessed in many ways. So the next time that you see something that you really want and you just have to have it, remember that you don't because you already have stuff, and you are rich.

I believe that I am rich, even though I only have a whopping sixteen dollars in my bank account, and I believe that you are too.  

2 comments:

  1. Well said Taylor. "Rich" is a state of mind, it has nothing at all to do with money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And it definitely is a state of mind!

    ReplyDelete

 

Trinity Academy

Trinity Academy is the name of my school, we got to name it ourselves since I am homeschooled. I like homeschooling a lot and I am excited this year because my cousins are being homeschooled too! Come back and see what I doing.(:




Taylor@Trinity Photography

I really like taking pictures and I have a really good opportunity to learn how to take good pictures and really learn how to use the camera because I am homeschooled. I hope you like them!(:

Trinity Farm

About two years ago my dad decided that he wanted to start a little farm. Our farm started out with three cows and has now progressed to 10 beef cows, a milk cow, and 15 chickens. The only animals out of all of these that are mine are two of the chickens, their names are Omelet and Eleanor. I will put some pictures of our animals and tell you if we get anymore! Make sure you stay updated.

Just Taylor

There's a lot that I could tell you about me and you can read a lot of it in my About Me bio. Just a little bit though, is that I am thirteen, homeshooled, and I live on a farm(: Stay tuned and you will get to see what's going on in my life.